TruSens Z-1000 Air Purifier
For small Rooms TruSens Z-1000 Air Purifier Small captures & destroys pollutants with its 360-degree DuPont filtration captures allergens, gases & micro-particles with 4 levels of purification. UV destroys germs & viruses preventing the recirculation of
Clean Air Matters, Experience the difference with TruSens
TruSens Z-1000 Air Purifier Small is a technologically advanced air purifier with DuPont filtration reduces pollutants in your personal space and improves your home air quality. The sleek design and compact style are ideal for any small space.
- PureDirect technology distributes air more comfortably and effectively
- This proprietary technology uses two airflow streams, distributing air further and more evenly throughout your room
- 360 degree DuPont HEPA filter captures pollutants and VOC gases/odours from all directions. UV light kills germs and bacteria that can get trapped in the filter
- Simple touch-button control of fan speed, UV mode, and filter replacement indicators
- Contemporary design that compliments any home environment. Portability is easy with the sleek, integrated handle
Features of TruSens Z-1000 Air Purifier for Small Rooms
Turbo Cleaning mode
From quiet speed to Turbo cleaning mode, the Z-1000 has been carefully optimized to deliver cleaner air. Packed with features, such as a powerful axial-centrifugal fan, PureDirect technology, UV sterilization mode, and separate Carbon and HEPA filter replacement indicators, this little superhero does the job.
360 Degree Filteration
Captures & kills pollutants with 4 purification stages, 360-degree DuPont filtration catches allergens, gases & micro-particles. UV kills germs & viruses that prevent live germs from recirculating.
Dual Airflow with PureDirect Technology
TruSens's patented PureDirect technology splits clean air into two sir streams, delivering filtered air in the space more conveniently and efficiently.
Simple Touch Controls
For all the functions that matter most, including fan speeds, auto-timer, UV mode, and filter replacement indicators, TruSens air purifiers have been equipped with simple touch controls.
HEPA Filters & the Coronavirus
Study has shown that High-efficiency particulate air (HEPA) filters down to 0.3 microns (0.3 micrometres, 300 nanometres).
The diameter of most viruses ranges from a mere 20 nanometers (0.02 microns, or 0.00002mm) to 400 nm (0.4 microns); others are even larger. A typical coronavirus has a diameter of around 100 nanometers or 0.1 microns. That puts the coronavirus well below the particle size that a HEPA filter can claim to trap, and most other viruses.
Research suggests, however, that such tiny particles can still be captured by a HEPA filter, and the filter generally has a decent chance of trapping most of the tiny particles it encounters. Since particles of this size appear to travel in random directions (rather than in a straight line), when they pass through it, there is a fair chance that they will still make contact with the filter fires and become stuck to the filter surface just like a larger particle, such as dust.
- Sensor: Not Included
- Air changed 2 times per hour: 23 sq m
- Fan Speeds: 3
- Dimmer Mode: No
- Detailed Color: White
- Watts: 40
- Noise Level: 39 - 65 dB
- Period of Warranty: 2 years
- Size: Small
- Volts: 120
- Air Delivery Type: PureDirect
- Purification Levels: Carbon Filter, HEPA Type Filter, UV
- Auto Mode: No
- Filter Change Indicator Type: Carbon, HEPA, UV
- Dimensions: 7 x 7 x 17 in (195 x 195 x 451mm)
- Motor Type: AC Motor
- Weight (KG): 4
- Dated_Indicator: Undated
- Hertz: 60
- Pack Quantity: 1