Ergonomically angled to fit snugly between the thighs. Follows the natural form of the legs to encourage you to sleep in the preferred sidesleeping position. Maintains the spine's natural curvature and minimises twisting of the back during sleep. Side sleeping reduces snoring by allowing the soft pallet in the throat to fall to the side. Stop snoring with this quality designed snoring relief cushion . Side-Sleeprrr thigh cushion and knee pillow - Side Sleeping may help relieve snoring & possibly stop snoring One piece of carved deluxe-grade foam ergonomically angled at 29deg to fit snugly between the thighs. Follows the natural form of the legs, ensuring you sleep in the preferred side sleeping position.
- Maintains the spine's natural curvature and minimises twisting of the back during sleep.
- Ideal hip pillow, useful as a post-operative aid to keep legs apart and supported. Helps keep hips stable for side sleepers.
- The side sleeper pillow encourages you to sleep on your side. Side sleeping allows your airways to be clear and with the right pillow can help reduce snoring.
- Side Sleeper pillow provides relief for:
- 'Morning' back, hip and knee pain, and stiffness.
- Sciatica (hip and leg pain).
- Stop snoring. Cushion can reduce snoring by encouraging the side sleeping position.
- Sore neck that comes from sleeping on your back or stomache.
- Sleep in comfort and enjoy pain-free mornings
Helps alleviate light snoring (side sleeping allows soft tissues and the tongue to stay relatively clear of the airway). Enhances breathing. Designed to discourage both back and stomach sleeping. Smaller front 'bumper' discourages tummy sleeping, while the larger rear 'bumper' inhibits tendency to roll over onto back. Fits most pillow slips. Put small 'bumper' in slip first and then carefully work large 'bumper' in. Can be used without slip but foam may wear. The Side Sleeper is perfect product for the snoring boyfriend or husband