DescriptionThe Go-Go Elite Traveller(r) Plus was designed to bring travel scooters to a greater range of people than ever before. an increase in length and width, and a weight capacity of 136 kg (300 lbs.) combine with a wraparound easy-drive tiller to allow both the larger individual and those with limited dexterity to experience the benefits of a travel-specific mobility product for the first time. Featuring seat post suspension for a smoother ride and one hand feather-touch disassembly make the Go-Go elite traveller Plus the easiest travel scooter to take along anywhere. Take the guess work out of travel mobility, with the Go Go Elite traveller Plus. With high performance operation and unbeatable ease of transport, the Go Go Traveller plus is sure to please.
- Feather Touch disaaembly permits simple frame seperation
- Pride's exclusive black, non-scuffing tires with only one hand.
- Auto connecting front to rear cable.
- Front frame mounted seat post offers maximum stability
- All - new frame design easily disassembles into 5 super lightweight pieces for convenient transport and storage
- Modular design for easy serviceability
- Convenient off-board dual voltage charger can charge battery pack on -biard or off board.
- Front tiller mounted basket.
- Seat Post Suspension
- Easy drive tiller with wrap around handles
- 23cm Rear Wheels
- Includes 2 setas of easily changeable coloured panels - Red and Blue
- Microporcessor- based controller offers optimal power management and added safety features.
- Removable footboard basket for additional storage.
|Product Range||Up to 23km|
|Batteries||2 x 12V 18A deep cycle SLA|
|Charger||off Board 2amp|
|Warranty||2 Years Limited (6 Months Batteries)|
|Total weight||39.5kg without batteries|
|Max Speed||Up to 7km/h|
|Drive Wheels||23cm x 8cm (9" x 3") solid|
The information contained herein is correct at the time of publication; we reserve the right to alter specifications without prior notice.
*Speed & range vary with user weight, terrain type, battery charge, battery condition and tire pressure.
++Due to manufacturing tolerances and continued product improvement, this specification is subject to a variance of +/- 3%