NEED MORE HELP?Give Us A Call (03) 9786 7004
- Designed to fold easily and without the need for tools, the Birdie Compact can be stored or transported comfortably when space is limited.
- The compact base and large castors manoeuvre smoothly around beds, in bathroom areas and through narrow doorways.
- With a weight capacity of 150kg, the Birdie Compact is ideal for everyday lifting in the home or an aged care facility environment.
- Compact without compromising on comfort.
- Easy handling: For the carer The Birdie Compact is only 55 cm wide making it the only lifter that is TUV certified that is this narrow - unique to the market. The ergonomically designed push bar allows the carer to position their hands comfortably reducing the likelihood of strain.
- The 100mm smoothing rolling castors make it easy to push and pull the lifter. Simple to fold without the use of tools:
- The Birdie Compact takes up minimal space when stored reducing clutter in confined spaces. When space is limited, the Birdie Compact can even be stored upright.
New Intelligent Monitoring System
- The Birdie Compact answers the patient and organisation's need for a safe and comfortable lift with an intelligent service monitoring system built into the control box. This intelligent monitoring system includes a service reminder, emergency operation, audio battery alarm, and battery indicator. The control box also provides a safe and comfortable lift for the client via 'soft start' and 'soft stop' button mechanisms.
Configured to user needs
- Users can enjoy maximum flexibility with a range of spreader bars and a very comfortable sling range, which allows for individual adjustment of the transfer. The new quick release attachment system makes configuration even easier.
- All attachments on the Birdie Compact are quick release, making it very easy to change when required.
|Safe Working Load||150kg|
|Total width closed (external measure)||55cm|
|Total internal width (base closed/open)||46cm/89cm|
|Lifting range (from sling attach point)||53cm-160cm|
|Base height (top of legs)||11.5cm|
|Total weight (inc. Spreader Bar)||36kg|
|Weight of heaviest part (base)||16.5kg|
|Manual emergency lowering||No|
|Electric emergency lowering||Yes (up and down)|
|Charging||Internal and External Std|