Forearm Crutches Ergonomic
Ergonomic shaped anatomical handgrip forearm crutch designed to distribute pressure more evenly across the hand.
Product hire enquiry
Weekly Hire Rate: $10.000000
To hire this product submit a request below and we’ll reply to you shortly with confirmation of the dates and a quote for your requested hire period.
- Durable and strong, these crutches are constructed from high-tensile aluminium making them both lightweight and very strong.
- The Soft Ergonomic palm grip offers pressure distribution for maximum comfort.
- Fitted with high-quality rubber tips for stability.
- Both hand to floor and palm-grip to arm cuff sections are adjustable
- Locknut mechanism on both adjustable cuff & leg
|Code||Crutches Size||Approximate Patient height|
|15-0105||Small||4' 11" - 5' 8"|
|15-0106||Medium||5'2" - 5' 11"|
|15-0107||Large||5' 6" - 6' 3"|
|15-0108||Extra Large||5' 9" - 6' 6"|
- Weight Capacity: 110 kg
- Warranty: 12 months
- Rubber tip/ferrule size: 22 mm